At Adeline's school, they put the kids in boppies and let them hold their own bottle. I tried this at home. At first the little boppy wasn't high enough so I doubled up! She seems to really like it and it very proud of herself! Her favorite activity still seems to be chasing after Grissy and harassing him!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Bottles and Boppies
At Adeline's school, they put the kids in boppies and let them hold their own bottle. I tried this at home. At first the little boppy wasn't high enough so I doubled up! She seems to really like it and it very proud of herself! Her favorite activity still seems to be chasing after Grissy and harassing him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so darn cute I can hardly stand it Julianne! If only we lived much closer and could have playdates all the time!
I miss you!
Post a Comment