




Thanksgiving was a true adventure this year. Adeline had her first plane trip. She did an amazing job. She fussed a little and then just slept most of the time. We realized that there is good reason for why the airlines let people with small children board first, even though they give you a head start, you are still last to do EVERYTHING because there is seven times the things to carry and take care of. I should probably learn how to balance a things on my head and things might go a little smoother next time. We rented a car so we could go visit Great Gram, and then meet the Severson's for lunch at the Art Center. Gram just loves playing with babies, and the Seversons were old pros at keeping her from crying at the restaurant! Jenn's house was so much fun. Thanks Aunt Jenn!! Thanksgiving Day the kids made a turkey centerpiece and Eric's family came over. Friday night we all went rollerskating at The ROLLERDROME. It was a blast, even if we were the only people to do the Hokey Pokey and the Chicken Dance! Ben just jumped in there with the older kids and away he went, he did a great job. Jenn and I tried to take Natalie around and some little 7 year-old kid took Jenn out flat. I knew then that I was really a MOM now, when I said "You need to say you're sorry!" before he tried to bolt away! Saturday morning Natalie kept saying "My mommy fall down." Saturday night all of my dad's side of the family came over. We hadn't seen everyone in so long, it was great to catch up. Brandon and Krista now have little ones too, so it was fun to see them all together, and talk about baby stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment